Crispy fruits and vegetables that come with advertisements that they are good snacks or snacks. Is it really beneficial to health ? Is it really good for your health? Or is there a way to eat to be healthy?
Crispy Vegetables and Fruits Is it really good for health?
Asst. Prof. Dr. Narisorn Lakkhananurak From Chulalongkorn Hospital. Thai Red Cross Society stated that crispy vegetables and fruits are considered snacks that are currently popular. There is a production process by taking vegetables and fruits through a dry process by freezing them (Freeze Dry) or vacuum frying. To squeeze out water, resulting in fresh vegetables and fruits that are dry. Crisp and can be stored for a longer time.
Benefits of crispy vegetables and fruits
- Crispy baking through heat It is a processing that causes fruits and vegetables to retain some vitamins and minerals.
- There is also a lot of dietary fiber.
- Easy to maintain and even longer
- Another option for people who don’t like to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. But still get dietary fiber and minerals. Vitamins from fruits and vegetables
Precautions for eating crispy vegetables and fruits
- You should not eat too many crispy vegetables and fruits each day. Because too much energy may be obtained. Especially vegetables and fruits that are high in energy.
- You should not eat crispy vegetables and fruits. That contain a lot of salt, sugar, or seasonings,ยูฟ่าเบท.
- Baked fruits and vegetables should not be substituted for eating all fresh fruits and vegetables.
How to buy crispy dried fruits and vegetables that are healthy for consumption
- Choose crispy vegetables and fruits that are processed by freezing (Freeze Dry) or vacuum fried. To avoid oil residue from frying
- Choose to buy crispy vegetables and fruits that have nutritional value labels and have been certified by the Food and Drug Administration. Choose crispy vegetables and fruits that are low in calories and high in dietary fiber, such as green leafy vegetables and broccoli. Lee Carrot Okra
- Choose to eat a variety of crispy vegetables and fruits. Focus on colorful vegetables To get a variety of nutrients together with eating enough main foods. Especially protein such as low-fat yogurt, low-fat milk, or nuts.